Becoming a Demonstrator with Stampin' Up!
The Stampin' STYlettes
The Stampin' STYlettes
Do you love the Stampin' Up! products and have a Wish list as long as your arm?
If you are based in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands or Austria, then you could fund your crafting hobby by obtaining a starter kit and becoming an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator yourself. Share in my enthusiasm and make the discounts and benefits work for you. Whether you just love to stamp or you want to grow a successful, thriving flexible business, the Stampin' Up! opportunity can be the right fit for all.
£130 worth of kit for just £99
What type of Demonstrator would you like to be?
- Discount Demonstrator: Likes the idea of buying stamps and products for personal use at a minimum 20% discount on all products with sneak peeks of upcoming products and a chance to pre-order, occasionally selling to friends and family.
- Career Demonstrator: Views Stampin' Up! as a viable business with long term career potential. Actively wants to move up the career ladder. Regularly attends Stampin' Up! events and has developed close social relationships with other demonstrators and works at their business in more of a consistent manner. Holds Classes, workshops and parties to obtain sales, as well as purchasing their own products.
What are the Benefits?
- Fully Customisable Starter Kit: YOU get to choose exactly what wonderful products you'd like to receive in your Starter Kit, so you can add to an already existing stash of products or start from scratch. You'll also receive a Business Supplies kit, to get you started, absolutely free.
- Inspiration and Support: A free Stampin' Up!'s Demonstrator magazine with tips and techniques, delivered direct to your door; Access to a thriving online community of stampers and paper crafters from around the world! .... plus an open invitation to fabulous Stampin' Up! Events and a secret Team Facebook Page to engage with your fellow team members, who have a wealth of inspiration.
- Extra Income from a growing Business: If you are more career minded, you could earn extra income based on your commissionable sales and recruiting, with a flexible schedule to suit you and your lifestyle.
- Incentives and Bonuses: you can earn lots of free products and cash bonuses through the Stampin' Up! career plan and even work towards the wonderful Incentive Trips. Earn Flex points to redeem on products or a wonderful array of specially selected products.
- Training: Regional Training, Annual Convention (OnStage) and my own Team Gatherings are available but totally optional.
- My help: Join my Team and you'll receive a Welcome Gift and as much on-going support that you'd like. I share one to one advice, along with on going tips, advice and tuition to help you get the best out of your Demonstratorship. Help is there if you want it.
Are there Targets to meet?
To remain an active Demonstrator, you have quarterly minimum sales targets of £225 to meet, with your first quarterly minimum needed to be reached by the end of your first FULL quarter. If you join part way through a quarter, you will be given until the end of the next quarter, to reach your minimum.
For example: Join on or after 1st January, your first quarterly minimum sales will not need to be reached until the end of June.
If for any reason you don't reach your quarterly minimum by the specified time, you will be given one extra month to reach the £225 net figure (actual catalogue product price to be sold/purchased is £270). If you don't do this, you will no longer be considered a Demonstrator or have access to the demonstrator website, but there is nothing to pay back, nothing owing or any forfeits.You simply drop.
How do I join and what is the price?
It's easy to join … all you have to do is complete the online Independent Demonstrator Agreement and choose your starter kit.
Just follow the clickable 'Join' link below, read the Demonstrator Agreement and agree to the terms and conditions and add the kit value of products to the online start kit order.
If you are based in the UK, France, Germany, The Netherlands or Austria, then not only can you sign up as a Demonstrator at the traditional Starter Kit price of £99 for a kit worth £130. With your starter kit, you will also receive a free business pack of 8 catalogues, order forms and other essentials absolutely free PLUS free delivery, direct to your door!
If you're interested and want more information, please don't hesitate to get in contact for a no obligation chat.
I have loved crafting for over 20 years and was first introduced to the Stampin' Up! products back in 2007 when the products first came to the UK.
Shortly after getting married I moved to Cambridgeshire from Sussex and tracked down a local Demonstrator and attended monthly craft classes. I soon fell in love with the gorgeous coordinating products and their quality. A back condition, a subsequent pregnancy and a reduction in hours as an International Air Hostess, left me thinking about a career change that would fit in and around my family … so in March 2012, I decided to sign up as a Demonstrator. Since then, I've been running monthly craft classes at various venues, quarterly Stamp-a-Stack events and have just added overnight Retreats to my list for 2017. My Team is welcoming and growing and spread out around the UK. I am always at the end of a phone or email and offer a secret Facebook Team page, to help with guidance and inspiration. If there is one thing that Stampin' Up! has given me ... it's a wealth of friendships.